Points of Interest
- The Arcade allows access to the Clockworks via four gates along the north edge of the Arcade, which overlooks the Clockworks. Approaching a gate console brings up the arcade options of the missions interface.
- A Mysterious Alchemy Machine is located north of the Garrison entrance (indicated by )
- A regular machine is located in the far east area, another is next to Feron (indicated by )
- A Krogmo Alchemy Machine is located next to Sullivan in the west area (indicated by )
- Other Haven districts can be accessed via the southern junctions. From left to right, these lead to the Bazaar, Town Square, and Garrison.
|Feron||Knight||Informant||Middle area to the left of Wegner||Informs the player about the arcade.|
(Coliseum Rewards Supervisor)
| Far west area
|Provides special recipes, bombhead mask costumes, and a few important materials in exchange for Krogmo Coins.|
|Wegner||Knight||Informant||Middle area to the right of Feron||Informs the player about minerals.|
In the past, players would deposit minerals into dormant gates to determine their strata in a process known as gate construction. This mechanic was removed as part of the first phase of an arcade revamp with release 2013-10-23.
- release 2011-01-12: Interaction with the Arcade Assistant has been improved with visuals.
- release 2011-03-17: Arcade columns improved to show stratum. Wegner and Feron have been stationed here. Wegner has replaced the Arcade Assistant.
- release 2011-04-19: Wegner's dialogue has been improved.
- release 2011-08-02: The Coliseum was released. Sullivan and the Krogmo Alcemy Machine can now be found in the Arcade.
- release 2011-11-07: Gates in the arcade will now automatically activate when you walk up to them.
Sullivan doesn't seem as bad as enemy Pit Bosses.
NPCs patrolling near a Mysterious Alchemy Machine.