Spiral Knights is a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) game created and formerly developed by Three Rings and published by SEGA. In April 2016, the game is being moved to Grey Havens, a new company made of former Three Rings people, and will handle the game's continuing development once the move is complete.
It is available online as a download.
About the Game
Spiral Knights is a Massively Multiplayer Game produced by Three Rings Design, Inc. It features a constantly changing world brought to life in a vibrant, retro-inspired visual style; intuitive pick-up-and-play controls (including both mouse-only and gamepad control); opportunities for players to create guilds, craft new gear, and customize the looks and abilities of their characters
Spiral Knights is free to play, but players have the option to purchase Energy to spend on additional items or features.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Linux
- Java 1.5
- Display 1024x600
- 1.3ghz processor
- Graphics: 64mb Video Memory. GeForce 5 series, ATI Radeon 8500. Latest video driver.
- Memory: 1 GiB (or 512MiB for Windows XP)
- 300MB Hard drive space
- Internet Connection: 56 K modem or better (64 kbps broadband recommended for download)
- (Laptops and desktop onboard graphics controllers generally perform well below desktop video cards.)
Previews and Praise