Forge Sparks seem to be rarer then the other tokens. While it's relatively easy to get tons and tons of Primal or Grim sparks, Forge sparks seem to be quite hard to find.--XTUX345 00:51, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
Not sure, but I think we get 4 boss tokens if we don't revive and 5 if we don't get damaged in the tier. I will test that someday...--Neo2 09:13, 8 July 2011 (UTC)
- I've definitely received only 3 tokens when beating both the Snarbolax and Roarmulus Twins without reviving during the entire run (though I've also gotten 4 tokens from each on occasion, apparently at random). "Don't get damaged in the tier" sounds like a sadistic urban legend to me, but I can't claim to have tested that one. --Antistone 04:33, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
Pages needs to be editted to include Krogmo Coins.--SpiralMike 09:39, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
The page currently seems to imply that each level can only drop one type of spark, based on its theme. But I've sometimes found multiple types of sparks right next to each other (and not just in Treasure Vaults). Does someone have a more robust theory connecting sparks and themes, or is the page just wrong? --Antistone 02:47, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- I've observed the same thing and have given a go at editing the text. Feel free to continue tweaking the wording. --Equinox 22:21, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
Well, consider this theory: what if each theme corresponds to only one type of spark, but a level's drops can match either the monster theme or the status theme? The spark type for each theme follows the same associations as Brinks' accessories; specifically:
- Forge Sparks are dropped on Construct, Gremlin, Fire, and Shock levels
- Grim Sparks are dropped on Fiend, Undead, and Poison levels
- Primal Sparks are dropped on Beast, Slime, and Freeze levels
- Treasure Vaults drop all types of sparks
- Danger rooms might have special rules?
Thus, for example, a freeze/construct level could drop either Forge or Primal Sparks, but not Grim Sparks, and a fire/construct level could only drop Forge Sparks.
I've started writing down the themes of the level whenever I find a spark. I've only got 7 entries on my list so far, but they're all consistent with this theory. Anyone have more data? --Antistone 00:58, 25 September 2011 (UTC)