| Esta página o sección necesita ser traducida a partir de un artículo en el wiki inglés. En este momento puede tener lagunas de contenidos, errores sintácticos o texto sin traducir. Puedes ayudar al wiki continuando con la traducción del artículo: Shock.
Por favor borra esta plantilla al terminar completamente el artículo.
Shock is a status condition that will, at random intervals, cause the victim to spasm, interrupting anything the victim was doing and damaging them. Enemies will only be interrupted if shock damages them while telegraphing: if they are already in the attack animation, it won't be stopped. Attacks that can shock deal a portion of elemental damage; damage taken from shock status can only be reduced by shock-resistant armor. Damage dealt to enemies from shock is considered elemental damage.
If a knight is blocking when a spasm strikes, their shield will be lowered (exposing them to enemy attacks) but the damage from the spasm itself will be blocked.
A unique characteristic of shock is that when the victim receives damage from shock, everything in a small radius around the target will also be hit. This can break blocks, hurt both enemies and allies, and potentially spread the status.
Shock-themed enemies are immune to and may inflict shock status.
- Beryl Greavers
- Quicksilvers are not immune to shock, but are healed and gain super speed when shocked.
- Tortodrones are not immune to but can inflict shock.
- Volt Knights
- All Mecha Knights can inflict shock, but only Volt Knights are immune. However, they can still shock themselves.
Spiral Knights can inflict shock on monsters by using shock vials against them or using a weapon that has a chance of inflicting shock.
Weapons that are able to inflict shock are:
- Static Edge and upgrade
- Voltech Alchemer and upgrades
- Ionized Salt Bomb
- Static Flash
- Kilowatt Pulsar and upgrades
- Static Capacitor and upgrades
- Shockburst Brandish and upgrades
- The Shockburst Brandish line can only inflict shock with the charge attack.
- Electron Charge and upgrades
- Sealed Sword's charge attack
The following armor sets grants knights a resistance, but not immunity, to shocking attacks:
- Circuit Breaker Set and upgrades
- Magic Set and upgrades except for the Chaos set.
- Quick Silver Set and upgrades
- Mercurial Demo set
The following shields will protect against static strikes:
The following trinkets carry knights through the electric egresses of the Clockworks:
- Artículo en inglés: Shock