A Consumable is an item that can be found in the Clockworks. Walking near one will immediately acquire it.
Consumables are never collected in the player's inventory or arsenal, but rather are absorbed as part of the knight.
- Heart - A heart will restore a number of units of the player's health, depending on the size of the heart. Note that hearts will despawn in 120 seconds if not picked up.
- Vitapod - A vitapod will extend the player's maximum health by the number of units labelled on the pod. They disappear upon leaving the party or completing the expedition.
A vitapod will not be acquired if it is of a lower health value than the vitapod the player currently has.
Hearts will not be acquired if the player's knight is at full health; however, the knight will pick up a large heart even if fewer than three pips of damage have been sustained.
Crowns are one of the in game currencies.
Worth 1 crown.
Worth 5 crowns.
Worth 10 crowns.
Worth 25 crowns.
Worth 50 crowns.
Heat is used for leveling equipment.
- Small Ember - Grants a small amount of heat.
- Medium Ember - Grants a moderate amount of heat.
- Large Ember - Grants a large amount of heat.
Ability Boosters are uncommon drops which temporarily increase the player's abilities. Ability Boosters last 30 seconds and same-type abilities cannot be stacked in intensity - picking up an Ability Booster while already boosted will reset the boost timer to 30 seconds. You can pick up different kinds of boosters at the same time though. Some battle sprite abilities will grant similar boosts (different duration), even using the same icons in the HUD.
Increases the Damage you inflict for 30 seconds.
Increases your Defense for 30 seconds.
Increases your Movement Speed for 30 seconds.