Game Masters are customer support operatives that will help you have a better Spiral Knights experience. Game Masters take their names from Greek gods, titans, or weather patterns and natural phenomena.
Only official Grey Havens (formerly Three Rings) Game Masters have *Game Master* under their names in game. Game Masters have unique armor and helmets, as well as a purple circle around their feet.
Known GM powers:
- Special GM-only gear and costumes
- Super movement speed
- "The Ban Stick," a crowbar-shaped weapon that deals extremely high damage
- Ability to turn invisible or walk through walls/barriers
- Able to join parties, even beyond the 4-player limit
- All chat and tells from a Game Master will appear in special purple text
- Able to summon and drop special pills in select situations
List of GMs
- Atropos (Spanish GM)
- Clotho (Spanish GM)
- (Retired) Aphrodite
- (Retired) Atalanta (French GM)
- (Retired) Coriolis
- (Retired) Endymion (German GM)
- (Retired) Equinox
- (Retired) Eurydice
- (Retired) Galene
- (Retired) Glaucus
- (Retired) Hyperion (French GM)
- (Retired) Mnemosyne
- (Retired) Oceanus
- (Retired) Poseidon
- (Retired) Prometheus
- (Retired) Thalia (German GM)
How can I become a Game Master?
Grey Havens is not currently taking applications for new Game Masters. The job of Game Master is a hired, paid, real-life job that you have to apply and interview for.
To apply to be a Game Master, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of your application. This is non-negotiable, as U.S. contract law regards any contract signed by a person under the age of 18 as non-binding. Grey Havens also considers factors including, but not limited to:
- the applicant's disciplinary history in Spiral Knights
- knowledge of Spiral Knights' features and community
- communication skills
Sorry, Grey Havens cannot accept volunteers in this capacity.
- Developer - the software engineers and artists responsible for the content and coding of Spiral Knights