Appearing to be sky islands ripped apart and put back together again as if it were a puzzle this world can sometimes be confusing to navigate. Unfortunately it also seems to be home to a host of mindless slimes and constructs who do not seem to mind its erratic layout.
Jigsaw Valley is a set of levels appearing in The Clockworks. Although it is categorized as Construct, this level contains multiple Gremlins. Its landscape is similar to the Treasure Vault, with Knights adventuring on a bright and sunny day in a lush, grassy area.
Emerald Axis I - II
The key in Emerald Axis II appears when players stepped on the nearby party button.
Jade Tangle I - II
Stepping on the party button on the lower right of the map in Jade Tangle I will spawn four scuttlebots and four gun puppies behind the locked gate.
Perimeter Promenade I - II
Perimeter Promenade II contains caged monsters:
- Mission 6-1 Axes of Evil also showcases this set of levels
- The first floor, Felling Giants is Emerald Axis I.
- The second floor, Chopping Block is Jade Tangle I.
- Mission 7-3 Beyond Axes of Evil also takes place on these levels
- The first floor, Lumbering Doom is Emerald Axis II.
- The second floor, Barking Mad is Jade Tangle II.
- The final floor, Outpost of Tyranny rotates between Perimeter Promenade I and Perimeter Promenade II.