Appearing to be sky islands ripped apart and put back together again as if it were a puzzle this world can sometimes be confusing to navigate. Unfortunately it also seems to be home to a host of mindless slimes and constructs who do not seem to mind its erratic layout.
Jigsaw Valley is a set of levels appearing in The Clockworks. Although it is categorized as Construct, this level contains multiple Gremlins. Its landscape is similar to the Treasure Vault, with Knights adventuring on a bright and sunny day in a lush, grassy area. The Jigsaw Valley is the main target of a Gremlin lumbering operation, the main focus of which seems to be harvesting the wood from the magical trees native to the valley in order to work on Project R, which likely means construction of the Roarmulus Twins. Even though the description of Jigsaw Valley states that slimes live here, the preset levels of this area are only home to Gremlins and Constucts.
Emerald Axis I - II
The key in Emerald Axis II appears when players stepped on the nearby party button.
Jade Tangle I - II
Stepping on the party button on the lower right of the map in Jade Tangle I will spawn four scuttlebots and four gun puppies behind the locked gate.
Perimeter Promenade I - II
Perimeter Promenade II contains caged monsters:
- Mission 6-1 Axes of Evil also showcases this set of levels
- The first floor, Felling Giants is Emerald Axis I.
- The second floor, Chopping Block is Jade Tangle I.
- Mission 7-3 Beyond the Axes of Evil also takes place on these levels
- The first floor, Lumbering Doom is Emerald Axis II.
- The second floor, Barking Mad is Jade Tangle II.
- The final floor, Outpost of Tyranny rotates between Perimeter Promenade I and Perimeter Promenade II.