Treasure Boxes are scattered all around the Clockworks! It is unknown how or why Treasure Boxes are inside the depths, but many of them contain goodies for knights to loot.
- Green Treasure Boxes contain heat, crowns, a pickup, or a vitapod when the boxes are broken. Sometimes, a treasure box may contain a crafting material or a treasure box token, or even more rarely, a piece of equipment. Occasionally, the box will contain a bonus rarity drop in addition to the regular drop.
- Red Treasure Boxes can only contain heat, crowns, or a treasure box token. Occasionally, the box will contain a bonus rarity drop in addition to the regular drop.
- Heart Treasure Boxes are marked with a heart on top and will always contain hearts or vitapods that heal Knights.
- Grinchlin Treasure Boxes contain unique items used to obtain Winterfest-themed gear. Unlike regular Treasure Boxes, they can only be found during the Winterfest event. The boxes in the File:Interface-icon-PvE.png Dangerous Mission: Grinchlin Assault! drop special event materials, while the ones found in Mysterious Rooms drop File:Token-Frozen Winterfest Wishlist.png Frozen Winterfest Wishlist tokens.
On some levels, the color of Treasure Boxes may appear differently due to colored haze graphical effects.
- The Red Treasure Boxes tend to have a greater chance of getting a specified item, because they have a less diverse range of possibilities.