Treasure Boxes are scattered all around the Clockworks! It is unknown how or why Treasure Boxes are inside the depths, but many of them contain goodies for knights to loot.
- Green Treasure Boxes contain heat, crowns, a pickup, or a vitapod when the boxes are broken. Sometimes, a treasure box may contain a crafting material or a treasure box token, or even more rarely, a piece of equipment. Occasionally, the box will contain a bonus rarity drop in addition to the regular drop.
- Red Treasure Boxes can only contain heat, crowns, or a treasure box token. Occasionally, the box will contain a bonus rarity drop in addition to the regular drop.
- Heart Treasure Boxes are marked with a heart on top and will always contain hearts or vitapods that heal Knights.
- Grinchlin Treasure Boxes contain unique materials used to craft Winterfest-themed gear. Unlike regular Treasure Boxes, they can only be found in the Grinchlin Assault! Danger Mission.
On some levels, the color of Treasure Boxes may appear differently due to colored haze graphical effects.
- The Red Treasure Boxes tend to have a greater chance of getting a specified item, because they have a less diverse range of possibilities.