Eyes are usable items that allow the player to change the shape of their knight's eyes.
Each "eyes" can only be used once. Eye shape changes upon use. Changing eyes lasts forever or until the player uses a different "Eyes usable."
"Closed" eyes still blink like other eyes.
Some items ignore standard eye color patterns, or obscure eyes entirely.
- This list does not consider items that cover the eyes during most regular gameplay, like the Stranger Hat, which simply has a wide brim.
- This list does not consider accessories that obscure the eye(s). Check the "helmet front" accessories in the main list.
- The Quicksilver Helm family, which cover the face so eyes cannot be seen at all.
- The Azure Guardian Helm covers the face with a "closed visor," but has its own "eyes."
- The Wolver Cap family, which cover the knight's eyes, but have their own "eyes."
- The Rock Jelly Helm, which shows greyish blue eyes no matter the personal color of the knight.
- The Steam Knight Mask obscures the eyes.
- Most Bombhead Masks cover the eyes, but many have their own "eyes."
- The Fur Cap and related forms, which cover the knight's eyes, but have their own "eyes."
- The Warden Helm family, which cover the eyes, but have their own "eyes."
- The Dangerous Oni Helm and related forms have goggles, which cover the eyes.
- The Impostoclaus Hat costume, which always has red eyes no matter the personal color of the knight.
Eyes were all "normal" shaped until 20 new ones were released in April 2012. Admin Post
More have been released over time.
|Below is an elaborate sortable list. This show/hide contains information about how to use the list efficiently.|
About the List
The images and icons do not lead to individual pages (like with other lists) because each individual "eyes" is in this list and not on its own page.
Mouseover icons for an official description, just like in-game. This works for images too. (All eyes have the same description).
The knight in the visuals in this list is wearing:this page for a short guide on how to upload an eyes image consistently.