Eyes are usable items that allow the player to change the shape of their knight's eyes.
See the notes section on this page for more information about eyes, or simply collapse the entire list.
About the List
The images and icons do not lead to individual pages (like with other lists) because each individual "eyes" is in this list and not on its own page.
Mouseover icons for an official description, just like in-game. This works for images too. (All eyes have the same description).
The knight in the visuals in this list is wearing:this page for a short guide on how to upload an eyes image consistently.
Each "eyes" can only be used once. Eye shape changes upon use. Changing eyes lasts forever or until the player uses a different "Eyes usable."
"Closed" eyes still blink like other eyes.
A few helmets and costumes ignore standard eye color patterns, or obscure eyes entirely. Examples include:
- The Rock Jelly Helm helmet, which shows greyish blue eyes no matter the personal color of the knight.
- The Quicksilver Helm or Wolver Cap helmets, which cover the face so eyes cannot be seen at all.
- The Dangerous Oni Helm costume, which covers the face with goggles, so eyes cannot be seen.
- The Impostoclaus Hat costume, which always has red eyes.
- Eyes were all "normal" shaped until 20 new ones were released in April 2012. Admin Post
- There were no new eyes after that until "Heart" in February 2014. Admin Post
- The next were "Snowflake" in December 2014.
A related news image.
Eyes are prismatic.
Blink. Blink blink.