|The topic of this article or section is part of Winterfest.|
|As such, the content described below is only available during the event.|
Save Winterfest! is a unique Prestige Mission only available during the Winterfest event. It contains only one level where a party of 1-4 knights must help carry presents for the children in the back alley of Emberlight. Knights must carry the presents from one end of the map to the other in order to receive Winter Wish tokens, which can be traded for various items.
Along the way, there are lots of monsters, such as Layoafers and Humbugs, that plan to sabotage the knights. As if there weren't enough problems, a mysterious group of Gremlins called 'Grinchlins' have planned to rob the orphans of Emberlight of their presents and destroy Impostoclaus.
There are two map variations of this level with the same name. The first map is full of ice traps, more monsters and less Grinchlins, the second map has fire traps, more Grinchlins and a Slush Puppy respawn.
Description: It is during each and every Winterfest, that a faction of green-furred gremlins make quite a mess, in the town of Emberlight. These 'grinchlins' as they are called, stop at nothing until they've hauled, each and every present from the town of Emberlight.
And so Impostoclaus has asked the Spiral Knights, to take up their arms and fight, the monsters that threaten the town of Emberlight. So grab a present and answer his call! Ensure that a merry Winterfest is had by all, in the town of Emberlight.
Objective: Help Impostoclaus deliver presents to the orphans of Emberlight.
- The Tier 1 mission lasts for 6 minutes.
- The Tier 2 mission lasts for 8 minutes.
- The Tier 3 mission lasts for 10 minutes.
Alleys of Emberlight
The presents available are small green presents, and huge red presents. The green presents provide 1 token each, and the red present provides 3 tokens each. However, the red presents have an Attack Speed Decrease : Maximum and Movement Speed decreased : Maximum debuff.
- Slush Puppy
- Grinchlin Thwacker
- Grinchlin Scorcher
- Grinchlin Stalker (only Tier 3)
- Be careful with Kleptolisks! These little thieves can steal your presents with its tongue and swallow it within a short period of time.
- Don't forget to give some cookies and milk to Impostoclaus after an attack of Grinchlins. If Impostoclaus loses all his health, the knights will fail the mission.
- Grinchlin Stalkers have a rare chance of dropping a Humbug Hat.
- The Mecha Turret localized in the other side of the map is really useful to distract other monsters (specially Layoafers) that are near of the exit, try not to waste time defeating them.
- If Impostoclaus dies as the knights finish their mission (the screen where it shows Impostolaus celebrating), the knights will be stuck on a report screen, and have to log out in order to fix it.