Golden Prize Wheel
Each spin of the wheel rewards you with a random prize, including unique items not available anywhere else! Requires one Golden Slime Coin or crowns if none are available. — Tooltip
A random prize is rewarded immediately after pressing the "Spin the Wheel!" button. The spinning wheel and "crown receiving" animations are simply aesthetics.
Players can spin any wheel as many times as desired, provided they have enough currency to do so.
Types and Prizes
Several different machines are randomly available in every Casino. Each type has its own prize pool, though prize pools are currently very similar.
Blue text (or lack of) before the first spin sometimes helps identify the wheel's type. Watching the prizes spin will always reveal the wheel's type.
Pending more wheel subpages
Known general prizes currently are:
- Fire Crystals
- Pickup (vial, barriers, remedy capsules and health capsules)
- 20px Slime Lockbox
- Kleptolisk (nothing, implying it sat in that particular slot of the wheel and ate whatever prize was there)
- 20pxWhammie! (Damage-dealing "prize")
- Slime themed Materials
- 20pxOcarina of Slime
- 20pxLuck Potion
NotesThis device was introduced 24 May 2016.
It is similar to the Prize Wheel that spins upon level completion.
Information is currently limited.
- Some data collection has been made in the forums.
- Contrary to the tooltip, there was nothing new or unique in the prize wheel the first time the Casino could be found.
- The 20px Slime Lockbox was introduced 30 June 2016 with the second Casino occurrence. Within this box are two previously unseen styles of Node Slime costumes: Heavy and Regal.
Whammie prize requires for hidden achievement.
Quality of materials depends from depth.